Thursday, January 30, 2014

Science Fiction

I am no poet,
Nor a great mind,
But allow me to illuminate,
That which science strives to validate.

They call it a theory,
But they teach it as truth,
Yet a theory is defined,
As neither proven nor declined.

It makes sense at first,
Evolution, that is,
But as we dive further into its intricacy,
I can’t help but question its legitimacy.

I won’t try to explain it all,
I have barely scratched the surface myself,
But that’s the problem isn’t it,
From the beginning, something is amiss.

I ask questions,
But the answers are unclear,
Or unsatisfying,
Which only send more inquiries flying.

But you can’t see Evolution,
“Oh, it’s only a theory”,
Yet, when we question it, you overreact,
As if we were doubting fact.

Still they say, “You can’t see God”,
He must not be real,
A creator, a great love, a crucifixion,
Now that, must be fiction.


Knowing this first of all, that scoffers will come in the last days with scoffing, following their own sinful desires. They will say, “Where is the promise of his coming? For ever since the fathers fell asleep, all things are continuing as they were from the beginning of creation.”- 2 Peter 3:3-4 

No comments:

Post a Comment